Sunday, December 4, 2011

Celebrate Success

I just Ended the season with 2 sub-9 hour Ironmans. The second was a bot more of a challenge. From a rough swim start, with no warning before the canon to a flat on the bike; Ironman Arizona was Hard. I know, it is an Ironman, isn't it supposed to be? Well, sometimes race day comes, and everything feels good. Sometimes it feels like it takes a little more effort even to get your wetsuit off. The title of this is celebrate success, you may think that is to talk about my 20 min bike PR at IMAZ, yes with a flat, or my 30 min Ironman PR at IMFL. Well, those were exciting times....get ready for the real accomplishment! Before we get to that, some long overdue shout outs: The Quintana Roo CD0.1 is the most comfy machine I have ever ridden, and since I took 25min off my bike split, I would call her fast!! My Blueseventy wetsuit is awesome! As you can see in the pic, good for dancing and swimming! Powerbar has been amazing, keeping me fueled in training and racing. Tangerine gels. Every once in a while you hit that point...when you do, suck down 2 of these puppy's, and BAM! Good to go! Now the highlight of my triathlon season:

T2 Champion!!

Yes, I posted the fastest T2 at IMAZ. I have a few limiters, say running. But T2 is not one of them! I leave you with this:

What can you do in 66 seconds!...Enjoy the Offseason!

No comments:

Post a Comment